Senior Marketing Executive
Senior Marketing Executive
Your new company
The role sits within a dynamic and collaborative Client & Market Development team which includes 21 team members across Communications, Marketing and Business Development. Within the Marketing team there is a digital team, events team and four marketing executives working across the main legal teams in Law practice.
Your new role
The Senior Marketing Executive role is an exciting opportunity for an experienced, creative and driven marketing professional to own our marketing campaigns and activities for all parts of our property business across the UK. This includes all property-related practice areas(Real Estate, Construction, Planning and Residential Development) as well as owning the marketing activities for our non-legal complementary businesses.
What you'll need to succeed
- Design and implement marketing campaigns and programmes across all property-related areas of the Group using a wide selection of channels and activities.
- Support the development of new propositions aimed at property and property-related markets. Design marketing activities to take those new services to market.
- Manage all associated marketing budgets.
- Provide events management and production support, working with the central Events team where required.
- Work with third party agencies (digital, design and print) to support the design and execution of marketing plans and campaigns where necessary.
- Gather, analyse and report all ROI from all activities and support central reporting on ROI.
- Seek to gain a deep understanding of the markets those businesses operate and apply this understanding to all marketing plans and activities to drive new insights.
- Support new client pitches developing a range of sales support and marketing collateral, from the initial brief through to the creative development and print.
- Work with Digital team to develop content and materials for digital and social channels.
- Develop content plans for a variety of different channels and outputs.
- Work with Communications team to support the delivery of trade press activity.
- Uphold brand guidelines at all times.
What you'll get in return
In return you will get the opportunity to join a fantastic team and a salary £25,000 - £35,000
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Senior Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly