Digital Media Manager
Digital Media Manager, Central London - £35,000 to £40,000
A leading broadcaster is on the lookout for a Digital Media Manager to join the team, they work very much like an agency, creating content for the shows they produce across multiple digital channels. They have a dedicated social media team aswell as an in-house production team and create high-quality digital work
The Digital Media Manager will be an integral part of the digital team with a focus on paid media distribution strategy, planning and activation. The role will focus on promoting and distributing TV shows branded content via high-quality media planning and strategy, this will include working on paid social media, email and distribution partnerships and other avenues in this fast-moving sector.
Much of the role will focus on paid social media campaigns, you will be expected to be hands-on in the strategic and delivery process, briefing creative, owning the CRM programme and helping the social team have a better understanding of paid media opportunities and how they can sit alongside wider social media trends and the TV industry. Someone with a creative approach, keen to drive results and develop high quality, forward thinking solutions with will be perfect!
The role will have an analytical element, taking insights from the paid media data and using these to improve the content and to make sure the correct strategic decisions are being made. The social media team are going through fast-paced growth and as such, it would be a great time to join, enabling the Digital Media Manager to be an integral part of the team.
Candidates will need paid social media experience as well as an understanding of wider digital marketing strategies, an agency or broadcast background would be beneficial as would an interest in TV and its relationship with social media. Candidates should also have an understanding of social monetisation platforms and how these can be utilised.
- Creating campaign strategy across paid media
- Creation of distribution strategies
- Plan and implement campaigns across social media platforms
- Campaign optimisation
- Performance reporting
- Data analysis
- Management of campaign delivery
- Tracking conversation rates
- Utilising data for campaign improvement
- Keeping up to date with trends / new tools
- Sharing knowledge with wider team
- CRM / Email experience
- CRM strategy
- Affiliate marketing strategy
- 3 years paid social media experience
- Ideally entertainment industry experience
- Media planning and brief creation
- Ability delivering marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of social ad formats and targeting options
- Understanding of social media engagement and Community Management
- PPC, SEO, mobile and affiliate experience
- Devising strategy to drive online traffic
- Experience in TV / Content distribution beneficial
- Experience across social platforms
- Facebook Blueprint certificate beneficial
- Knowledge of 3rd party tools (Management and analysis tools)
- Ability to run multiple campaigns
- Broad understanding of digital marketing
- Written and presentation skills
This is a great opportunity for a Digital Media Manager with experience working in paid social to join a leading broadcaster with rapidly expanding social media output. The role will allow a creative approach to paid media working with high profile TV shows. If you are interested, please do get in touch for more detail.
Apply for Digital Media Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly