Senior Marketing Executive | Luxury Hospitality
Our client is a boutique luxury hotel group with a desire to offer the best customer experience possible. As part of a group with a 50-year history in property development they can offer the right people a wealth of growth opportunities and are currently looking for a driven marketer to lead the groups marketing and compound their visual identity.
- Manage all social media channels including; creating written and visual content and executing a social media strategy.
- Work closely with branding professionals to solidify hotels visual identity.
- Lead on all marketing campaigns for new hotel openings and re-brands.
- Manage freelancers and relationships with external agencies and suppliers.
- Work as a creative consultant on interior design projects.
- Deliver an outstanding guest experience by ensuring deign consistency.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Social media knowledge and understanding is essential, as is the ability to write content for social media and web.
- The right candidate will also have excellent people management and leadership skills and the ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects at once.
- Experience working with google adwords, CPA and PPC and SEO.
This role is an opportunity for a driven creative marketer with drive to lead a marketing function. If that could be you, please apply below.