Customer Marketing Manager
Customer-focused demand generation manager sought for a FTSE listed company, one of the world's leading organisers of international conferences and events that help to connect businesses to the world.
This is a brand new role for an experienced and commercially minded marketer where you will be responsible for driving international leads for a newly acquired portfolio, setting up a lead generation engine from scratch, and working across multiple sectors and events.
- Defining lead acquisition strategies for global exhibitions.
- Owning sales and marketing for a range of events.
- Creating annual target leads.
- Work closely with campaign team to develop and execute multi-channel lead generation activities.
- Writing strong campaign briefs.
- Managing lead acquisition.
Essential knowledge and skills:
- Proven B2B Customer Marketing Manager experience, preferably from a publishing background.
- Solid grasp of demand and lead generation.
data-driven, commercially minded and analytical.
- Marketing automation experience, preferably Marketo.
- Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics CRM required.
If you are immediately available and looking for your next exciting opportunity, please do get in touch for further information!
Apply for Customer Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly