Customer Marketing Manager
Customer-focused demand generation manager sought for a FTSE listed company, one of the world's leading organisers of international conferences and events that help to connect businesses to the world.
This is a brand new role for an experienced and commercially minded marketer where you will be responsible for driving international leads for a newly acquired portfolio, setting up a lead generation engine from scratch, and working across multiple sectors and events.
- Defining lead acquisition strategies for global exhibitions.
- Owning sales and marketing for a range of events.
- Creating annual target leads.
- Work closely with campaign team to develop and execute multi-channel lead generation activities.
- Writing strong campaign briefs.
- Managing lead acquisition.
Essential knowledge and skills:
- Proven B2B Customer Marketing Manager experience, preferably from a publishing background.
- Solid grasp of demand and lead generation.
data-driven, commercially minded and analytical.
- Marketing automation experience, preferably Marketo.
- Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics CRM required.
If you are immediately available and looking for your next exciting opportunity, please do get in touch for further information!