Our client; a stylish high street retailer and growing lifestyle brand are looking for a Search Marketing Executive to join their expanding offices. Reporting into the Online Marketing Manager, your role as Search Manager will see you work across SEO, Social and PPC with the aim of driving new creative search strategies. You will have full responsibility over the management of creative agencies as well as full reporting.
- Identify strategies to acquire new customers and achieve targets
- Support Senior Online Marketing Manager with analysis including providing further ad hoc reporting when required
- Have a good knowledge of the customer journey on site and good understanding of analytical tools such as Google Analytics
- Manage several online marketing agencies with daily contact
- Ensure day to day running, implementation and reporting of marketing campaigns in the UK, US and International for Search and Paid Social.
- Be capable of challenging our agencies' performance to hit targets and commercial rules while empowering them.
- Always keep abreast of competitor activity, both online and on the High Street
- Keep our client at the forefront of Search and Paid social marketing.
- Experience within online marketing, specialising in SEM
- Knowledge and passion about online and multi-channel retail
- Experience in one or more online marketing channels
- Good in Microsoft Excel with strong numerical and analytical skills
- Experience working with industry tools and analytics packages such as Google AdWords and CoreMetrics would be advantageous
- Familiarity with HTML is desirable, but not necessary
- Ability to communicate effectively; work well with a team and have a pro-active, 'can do' attitude
- Attention to detail, excellent time management and the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Apply for Search Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly