FMCG Connect is pleased to be working with a large organisation seeking a Marketing Assistant to focus on areas of internal and external communications, analysis of consumer trends and providing creative support with various projects and presentations within the team.
The Successful candidate will be reporting into the Brand Marketing Manager and will have previous experience working within a communication and/or Marketing role.
- Create, implement and manage a framework for Internal Communications, understanding key activity within the group and developing relevant and engaging content.
- Develop and write copy for PLC website, internal comms and Industry Awards
- Work internally and externally to create a programme of events
- Work with the marketing and development teams to develop and identify future trends
- Work with Export Trading team to develop a range of supporting materials ranging from presentations, flyers and leaflets
- Working with senior stakeholders on exciting adhoc projects across the group
- Understand key trends and support development of category plans for the wider team
- Experience working within a dynamic and diverse marketing environment – client side or agency
- Passionate and knowledgeable about food
- Able to interpret data and identify market trends and opportunities
- Confident decision maker and strong communication/influencing skill
- Ability to maintain and grow relationships with all levels internally and externally
Apply for Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly