Senior Digital Marketing Executive
Senior Digital Marketing Executive, Retail/Fashion/Luxury, Maximum £30k, London
A globally recognised menswear business is now looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Executive to help develop and run their digital transformation. This is a hugely exciting role as it touches upon all digital channels and is the linchpin to the growth aspirations of the company. You will be at the forefront of developing footfall to their stores as well as driving traffic to their e-commerce platform.
What will you be doing?
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies.
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies and social media presence.
- Develop engaging content included videos, graphics and blogs..
- Forecast marketing campaigns growth and ROI for marketing campaigns such as paid search, social and SEO.
- Assist the eCommerce Manager in the planning of email and social media marketing campaigns.
- Develop segmented email marketing campaigns in accordance to trends and overall marketing objectives.
- Drive organic search and ensure the team are up to date with the latest marketing and search engine trends.
What skills do you need?
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in digital marketing.
- Ideally experienced in retail/luxury/fashion marketing.
- Commercial experience of SEO, PPC, Google AdWords, CMS, Social Networks, Microsoft Office.
- Proven experience owning email marketing and segmentation plans.
- Pro-active and analytical individual with excellent communication skills.
*No Cover letter needed- Every C.V will be reviewed.
Please contact Native Gravity about digital opportunities available – 30k to £200k
Apply for Senior Digital Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly