Digital Analyst – Surrey £40K
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a digital team as Digital Analyst – working at a leading automotive company.
You will work on a variety of data projects that deliver insight for the client
You will be initially be working across web analytics analysis though there is scope of the role to diversify and encompass monitoring of social media, or developing propensity models and segmentations (training on the these can be provided)
Digital Analyst - The role
- Deliver digital and web analysis
- Present and explain the results of analysis to non-technical colleagues and stakeholders
- Work closely with Data Planners and Planners to help develop innovative digital to client projects
- Analyse and report on campaign performance using dashboard builds
Digital Analyst - Skills and experience
- Experience in digital analysis / web analytics and insight within a marketing environment
- A passion for using data to uncover insight that drives strategy
- A strategic thinker with strong communication skills
- Web analytics experience essential – accustomed to using tools such as Google 360 or Omniture (Adobe)
- Experience of Social Listening and Analysis tools or SQL would be beneficial but is by no means essential.
This exciting opportunity would really suit a Digital Analyst or Web Analyst who wants to work at a leading automotive company based in Surrey. The salary is around £40K
This great Digital Analyst role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
I personally specialise in Data roles within marketing, so even if this role isn't for you, I could well have one that's perfect for you. Visit http://www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/sarahbloomfieldjobs and send me your CV now.
Apply for Digital Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly