Commercial Analytics Consultant
A senior level data visualisation analyst role has arisen working in the commercial analytics division for a major consumer services business. This is an interim contract, looking to support a project aimed at running for 12+18 months.
As the Commercial Analytics Consultant, your remit will be to support the business with powerful and insightful data visualisations which help the business to understand the impact of a major change programme that's overhauling their entire consumer proposition portfolio.
They need someone for this role who's not only got the analytical skills and be an expert modeller, but also has the consultancy skills to work with business stakeholders, explaining the analysis findings, demonstrating to them the story behind the information and getting them to engage with recommendations, translating them into action.
You're going to be working with huge amounts of data from disparate data sources. Looking at things like customer usage, location data, how much customers are spending, what they're spending on, how they use their bundle packages each month, etc. etc. Understanding how the impact of a major transformation programme is impacting on customer behaviour and in turn, commercial success of the organisation.
You will be responsible for using/ building commercial models to analyse each stage of the company's transformation programme and its impact on the consumer. You will need to build hypotheses based on analysis, design tests where appropriate and recommend future approach and action based on balance of impacts. You will need to be highly influential at up to and including director level.
Working alongside a team of Data Scientists, you will be hands-on with the analytics work, data visualisations and articulation of key insights into senior business leaders.
For more information, apply today!
Role: Commercial Analytics Consultant
Rate: £400-500 per day
Term: 12+ months
- Preferably have experience within a management consultancy environment, handling projects of type
- Excellent knowledge of data visualisation tools such as Tableau, Lookers, Qlikview, etc. With the ability to bring complex analysis results to life
- Advanced Excel skills - High volumes of analysis on margin, churn, costs, NPS, etc.
- Advanced Powerpoint skills - builds presentations fit for C-suite consumption that communicate insights and recommendations
- Competent with managing large and complex data sets
- Able to generate hypotheses and formulate recommendations
- Competent story teller, able to get behind the data and draw out conclusions, then communicate those in simple to understand ways
- Able to test hypotheses with analytical techniques and practical pilots
- Able to grasp and apply new concepts quickly
- Able to collaborate with focused team, working especially closely with data scientists and channels
- Competent analytical model builder
- Able to work in ever changing, agile and ambiguous environments
For further information please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
01892 507 100
You can view all our vacancies on our web site www.bluepelican.com, or call 01892 507 100 and ask for the marketing division.
Apply for Commercial Analytics Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly