Head of Marketing
Head of Marketing
An international SME recruitment consultancy with offices in the UK, Europe and Asia are currently looking for an International Senior Marketing Manager to join the business at a very exciting time.
Based in their central London offices, this is a busy role where juggling requests, requirements and tight deadlines will be a daily challenge. Reporting into the CEO and Executive Director, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the international marketing strategies, whilst being an inspiring leader to a hard working team. The successful candidate will position themselves as a ‘go-to’ for all senior stakeholders throughout their 7 global offices and act as an integral part of the senior leadership function.
Responsibilities will include:
- Taking overall responsibility and control of full marketing function - working on and overseeing the successful delivery of key marketing activities including: global events, thought leadership programmes, social media strategies, PR and advertising, email marketing, copywriting, web assets, analytics, reporting and ROI systems.
- Developing, managing and implementing marketing plans at an operational level - working with practice managers, senior management and key stakeholders in multiple global locations.
- Customer insight and regular market research
- Manage, develop, motivate and inspire direct report(s)
- Constantly review activities and recommend improvements –bring marketing expertise and perspective to the organisation’s strategic issues and challenges
Skills and experience desired:
• Demonstrable experience of running successful, international B2B marketing campaigns
• Capable of leading on multiple marketing projects at the same time
• A creative approach to marketing
• An innovator, always looking for ways to improve business efficiency through the use of analytics and implementation of new processes.
• Willing to work “hands-on” in a dual operational and strategic role
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
• Experience of successful team management is essential