PR Account Director - Restaurant PR
Account Director - Restaurants & Hospitality PR
Salary: £40K - £55K plus bonus and free lunch every day, free training allowance for outside work, flexi-hours, 28 days holiday, health, pension
About The Restaurant & Hospitality PR Agency
An unmissable opportunity for an excellent passionate and creative Account Director to join an award-winning Hospitality PR team. A PR company that represents some of the best Hospitality brands on the market, who are always finding the latest improvements and are similar to the likes of The London Cocktail Club, No 32, Flat Iron, Hawksmoor & many more! This PR Agency is looking for someone who is out representing them on the front line and communicating with clients every day.
Are you willing and ready to bring the skills to put this agency a cut above the rest when it comes to PR? Working on Consumer PR planning campaigns, leading a vibrant team of individuals and sparking new business in all areas of the Restaurant & hospitality world. Are you an Account Director who brings the element of cool, enthusiasm, and drive into their work and are looking to share this zest for life with those working around them? If you are a good communicator who can nurture and develop client relationships. Then this Hospitality PR Agency has the right culture for you.
About The Account Director Role
As an Account Director role, you will have an exciting opportunity to continue relationships with established media contacts and continue strategy for this Restaurant & Hospitality PR Agency. Alongside having strong organisation and presentation skills.
The responsibilities for the Account Director role:
* Develop strategy for key clients
* Be the face of this Hospitality PR Agency when managing accounts day-to-day.
* Always be on the lookout for developing new media contacts and media opportunities for clients.
* You will have the opportunity to work closely with the specialist Hospitality PR Agency's clients being able to decipher the significance of their brand and where they may be able to further themselves therefore nurturing relationships.
* You will have the opportunity to develop your professional network and develop new business pitches, within specialist corporate PR.
About You The New Account Director
If you are an Account Director looking for a new challenge in a creative environment, and progressing your skill set.
As an Account Director would be:
* Ideally, previous experience within the restaurant or hospitality industry, both would be preferable.
* Familiar working with integrated consumer communication campaigns.
* Looking to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment with fun and innovative individuals.
* Experienced in building long lasting strong relationships with clients
* Previously worked in developing and structuring a team of individuals but not necessary.
The Account Director receives a highly competitive salary paying from £40K -55K depending on experience alongside excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Account Director role or to apply send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0203 826 1209.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Apply for PR Account Director - Restaurant PR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly