PR Account Executive - Corporate PR
PR Account Executive- Corporate PR
Location: Central London
Salary: Up To £24K (Depending on experience) plus bonus
About The Corporate PR Agency
My client is looking for an Account Executive to join their Top 10 B2B & corporate multi-award winning PR Agency in the corporate team. A small agency, with strongly established relationships working within the Financial services, professional services & technology. Currently working with companies similar to Barclays, HSBC & Ernst & Young.
A PR company that focus their work on extremely integrated campaigns with a large focus on digital and social media. Operating on a global network across Asia and the US and are continuing to expand their international presence. A PR Agency that are in PR Weeks Top 150 Agencies, this is an opportunity for the New PR Account Executive to become a part of a team of individuals, alongside furthering their own personal development.
They're a very young team (the MD is only 35!) and they have a lot of fun together - lots of socials - free team breakfast every Monday and team lunch every Wednesday, plus dinners and socials monthly. They also have a very relaxed culture, with a flexi working policy for all team members.
About The PR Account Executive Role
Due to a continually growing team, they are looking for a PR Account Executive to join. Based in Central London, this PR Agency offers a stylish, creative and innovative environment where you will be working alongside the team.
The responsibilities of the PR Account Executive include:
* Plan and implement cohesive PR strategies.
* Working to raise the media profile of clients alongside increasing their brand reputation and displaying them as experts in their field.
* Play a supporting role in New Business
* Maintaining the standard of press material and that any crises are managed effectively.
About the New PR Account Executive
Are you a creative and focused individual with previous PR experience and have previously worked with on the corporate side for clients. Now is your chance to not miss an opportunity to apply to be a PR Account Executive.
The New Account Executive will:
* Ideally, have an eye for attention to detail, knowing what does and doesn't work in the press.
* You will preferably have had previous experience working within the corporate sector for large brands & clients.
* Ideally be passionate and results driven.
* Allow your creativity to flow and think of out of the box ideas.
In return from a company the Account Executive will receive…
* Salary circa £24K +
* Annual performance bonuses
* Early finishing hours on a Friday!
* Free fruit & breakfast.
* Gym membership/pension.
* New Business bonus scheme
Do not hesitate to contact me to apply for a confidential chat about the Account Executive role in more detail, Lillym@reuben-sinclair.com or 0203 826 1209.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Apply for PR Account Executive - Corporate PR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly