Creative Traffic Manager
Who are you?
This is the role for someone who can manage studio traffic, establish creative services and the run supplier relationships. We need a ‘go-to’ person for resourcing and studio planning, who is able to liaise between account and creative teams to identify resource requirement and ensure deadlines are met.
In this role there is a need to be proactive in establishing processes, systems and approaches that may not previously have been defined. You’ll be enthused by working with a new team and a clean slate.
You’ll have a good working knowledge of print and digital. You’ll have common sense and a brilliant ‘can do’ attitude.
We are seeking brilliant, talented, motivated people who are looking to make a difference everyday. The people who have come to us so far are entrepreneurial and driven.
In a nutshell:
- extremely well-organised
- able to think on your feet
- able to structure and run a team
- a believer in getting it right first time
- a tenacious solution-finder
- passionate, inspiring and persuasive
- experienced in hands on print, digital and film production
- able to manage up and down
- establish internal and external process
- manage the workflow and the people
- source and control our freelance partners
- estimate time needed on projects
- oversee our production suppliers and cost our production
In addition to the above, responsibilities will include - developing personal objectives and goals to assist your personal development. Committing, leading and participating in company cultural initiatives. Helping establish a working environment that is welcoming and industry defining. Always ensuring that you prioritise based on the changing needs of our clients and the industry. Learning and adhering to all agency policies, procedures and conduct at all times. Being reliable and punctual in attendance. Willing to learn new ideas and develop new skills through ongoing training/education.
This is an amazing opportunity to prove yourself, gain more knowledge and to set your career on the right path. If you have what it takes, want to join a company where you are worth something and respected then send in your CV ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Creative Traffic Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly