CRM Campaign Executive - Agency side, global brands.
- Successful and dynamic agency to call home.
- Genuine career progression opportunities.
- Exciting clients and campaigns.
What you’ll be doing
Working closely with a talented team of Analysts, Planners and Account Handlers you’ll get involved with the end to end development of some of the UK’s largest CRM marketing campaigns for an exciting mix of global brands. You’ll digest client briefs and transform them into data driven plans which will allow you to deliver first class CRM campaigns which will primarily be email. Your role will also focus on reviewing email campaign results and presenting these in an engaging and clear way, as well as consistently striving to improve communications and the creative process through learning new strategies.
What experience you’ll need
- Excellent organisational skills and keen attention to detail.
- Digital or CRM agency experience within a client facing role.
- You could be working as a CRM Executive, Email Marketing Executive or Campaign Executive at the moment.
- Strong numeracy/ data literacy ability.
- Understanding of HTML/CSS.
- Experience producing communications/data briefs for clients.
- Strong analytical skills – experience reviewing and presenting email campaign results.
- Excellent Excel skills with strong logical, presentation and report writing skills.
- Working with fast-paced multi-functional teams across multiple projects and clients.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Salary will entirely depend on experience but in the region of £18k – £22k, as well as the opportunity to become part of a reputable agency which will really nurture your long term career progression.
If you require more information please contact Fran at ADLIB today!
Apply for CRM Campaign Executive - Agency side, global brands.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly