Head of Social Media
Head of Social Media, Central London - Up to £75,000
A leading Social Media agency are on the lookout for a Head of Social Media to join the senior leadership team. The agency work with a broad range of clients across multiple sectors, they work on highly visible social media campaigns with large budgets and the opportunity to utilise emerging trends and platforms for their clients.
As Head of Social Media you will be an integral part of the team, you will lead the client portfolio across owned, earned and paid social activity developing their clients offering and creating high-quality market leading social media output. You will work incredibly closely with senior level clients, shaping strategy, driving innovation and helping them understand how social media can help them achieve their business aims whilst maintaining strong agency-client relations. You will need a broad understanding of social media and how it can be utilised, you will need an analytical approach to campaigns and will be expected to utilise data to help push clients to incorporate a wide range of social platforms, developing accounts and revenue for the agency.
As a senior member of the team, you will be integral to agency growth and development, this will involve making sure the agency is always at the forefront of technology and that all within the agency is efficiently executed. You will nurture team members, help them develop their skills and assist them I achieving their goals.
Candidates will need agency experience at the highest level, working with well known, global clients. Proven experience developing accounts and leading teams will also be a necessity as will the ability to develop strong, on-going client relations.
- Leading on owned, earned, paid social campaigns
- Building and maintaining client relations
- Planning and strategy
- Managing delivery of campaigns
- Pitching and new business
- Developing account revenue
- Pushing innovative approach to social
- Data analysis
- Data insight
- Line managing team
- Developing/nurturing junior team
- Building and maintaining relations with external partners
- Developing agency as a whole
- 5+ years working with social media within an agency
- Proven experience working with large client son big budget campaigns
- Passion for social media, emerging trends and platforms
- Multi-channel experience and understanding
- Confident and pro-active client handlings
- Ability to develop account revenue
- Solid team leader
- Ability to build and manage enthusiastic and engaged social team
This is a great opportunity to join a well-known agency with large clients who work on a big budget, highly visible campaigns. If you are interested please do get in touch to discuss further
Apply for Head of Social Media
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly