PR Account Executive ( Financial Services )
Job Title: PR Account Executive ( Financial Services )
Location: London ( Central )
Salary: up to £26,000 basic + extras
About The Financial Services PR Company
My client has an excellent opportunity for a successful PR Account Executive to join their highly respected and hugely knowledgeable Financial Services PR team in a fantastic office located moments from the banks of the Thames and the hustle and bustle of the City.
This agency is a top 10 agency specialising in Financial Services and Financial PR who are in the need for an Account Executive who has specific working knowledge of working with Asset Management and Wealth Management Clients as well as wider Financial Services PR. As a PR Account Executive you will be working for a modern, forward thinking business; that believe trust and strong relationships are the key to their success.
This Financial Services PR Company deal with large scale and sensitive clients including large and well-known asset and wealth management clients.
This Financial Services PR agency have a team ethic that is inclusive, friendly, collaborative and hard-working who all enjoy quarterly socials and an open bar each Friday for all staff. Training and progression are paramount and due to being multi-disciplined, you will have the chance to learn about many sectors of PR outside of Financial Services.
About The PR Account Executive ( Financial Services )
As an Account Manager, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical and client servicing skills in an established Financial Services PR environment.
Key Responsibilities for the PR Account Executive :
* Pitch effectively and with confidence to high level journalists
* Write engaging and comprehensive releases and be a key influencer on the team
* You will proactively establish chances to collaborate with other departments to maximise the team's outreach with clients
* Support managers on high-level financial services reporting
If you are currently a PR Intern with a passion for Financial Services PR and the skills to match, now is the chance to apply and make a difference for this high-profile Media Communications company.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the PR Account Executive :
* A good working knowledge of Asset management and Wealth Management
* Agency Side experience in Financial Services with approximately 6+ months in the field
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to work autonomously as well as in a team
* Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines
The PR Account Executive receives a highly competitive salary paying from £23,000 to £26,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the PR Account Executive role or to apply send your CV now to email@example.com for a confidential discussion