Junior Head of Marketing (3-5 years' experience)
Junior Head of Marketing (3-5 years’ experience)
The company is a tech start-up that are democratising access to the best careers. They are a talent accelerator helping to create a diverse group of future leaders. They match non-graduate talent with apprenticeship opportunities at some of the UK's most exciting companies. By delivering training in partnership with worldclass content providers, through a combination of 1:1 coaching and cutting-edge tech, the company offer apprenticeships that genuinely rival the learning experience at elite universities. Company culture matters a lot to the company. Being able to deliver direct feedback with kindness helps others realise their full potential. The company pursue excellence in everything they do, energising and inspiring others through the standards they set.
Our client is looking for an innovative, ambitious and driven marketer to play a pivotal role in driving explosive growth. As the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for leading the marketing team as well as strategising the company’s approach to different media channels. You will be vital in running the company’s communication both online and offline.
You will also be responsible for implementing SEO, PPC, email marketing and newsletters. You will be responsible for managing the team and/or other agencies for all other channels.
A hard work ethic and going above and beyond are key to being successful in this exciting and challenging role! You will manage the marketing team that currently consists of a marketing manager, a senior marketing consultant and a digital marketing apprentice.
- Managing a team of people to deliver exceptional communication to users.
- Create, develop, implement and manage advertising and digital campaigns, drawing on insights from their performance to increase consumer engagement.
- Identify and solidify acquisition channels including: Adwords, Facebook, Retargeting, Display, SEO, Cross promotions, Partnerships, Email marketing, PPC, website development and content creation.
- Oversee newsletter correspondence to clients and candidates.
- To continually identify the big, untapped opportunities as well as see ways to make the company’s existing marketing activities more effective, delivering greater impact.
- 3-5 years’ relevant marketing experience.
- Experience leading a group of people effectively to reach and exceed KPIs.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of digital marketing including: email marketing, PPC, SEO, social media management and Google Analytics.
- Experience in a start-up environment.
- Experience strategising and implementing marketing / communication campaigns.
- Impeccable communication skills.
- A high level of organisation and time management
- Tenacity and a hard work ethic: you’re able to make things work with limited resources and can stay motivated, no matter what the situation is.
- Ability and passion to learn new skills and trends quickly.
- Inspired by the mission of the company.
- A strong entrepreneurial spirit with an abundance of ideas and creativity.
Training & Development: This is a great opportunity to hit the ground running in a fast-paced innovative start-up. You will be provided with the support required and autonomy to execute your ideas and drive the expansion of this dynamic business. Duration: Permanent Location: London Salary: £40k - £55k Start Date: ASAP
Additional Benefits: • Bonus schemes • Equity Options • Fantastic networking opportunities!
To Apply: Send your CV with a brief covering statement to email@example.com