- Innovative and market-leading media owner
- Company diversifying their revenue streams with an award-winning consumer events portfolio
- Marketing Manager role supporting driving ticket sales and revenue
- Portfolio including a bespoke event offering, consumer events and editorial lead awards
- End to end integrated campaign management
- This is a fantastic opportunity for a consumer events marketer to help launch new events and grow existing events
The Role: This Marketing Manager role will report directly to the Managing Director and be responsible for driving ticket sales to a portfolio of consumer events. The role holder will work closely with the Managing Director in formulating best-in-class consumer marketing strategies that will work across all channels. The business is currently utilising internal specialists (design, branding, events logistics) and external agencies (media, creative, digital) to support a fully integrated approach. The Marketing Manager will need to have demonstrable success of running consumer events and experience of TTL campaigns (OOH, advertising, print, digital, SEO, PPC, email and social). This is a very commercial marketing role and will require some element of client-facing responsibility with agencies and media partners.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Manager include:
- Creating the marketing strategy for exciting consumer events
- Working with the events team to understand what is logistically achievable
- Briefing media and creative agencies to establish a directive for the events
- Negotiating and working with external partners to drive reach of campaigns
- Managing multi-channel marketing campaigns covering BTL (digital) and ATL (OOH)
- Aligning with the sales teams to support sponsorship opportunities through marketing activity
- Being an internal champion for the division
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Consumer events marketing experience
- Driven tickets sales and footfall to events through marketing campaigns
- Experience working with media and creative agencies
- Strong creative and analytical skills
- Worked across BTL and ATL channels
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
The Company: An established media owner that has won awards for innovation. The company are headquartered here in London, and have been going through a transition in recent times to diversify their revenue streams. This division represents a growing area of the business and is a key part of their evolution and diversification. The Marketing Manager needs to have strong consumer events marketing experience to help continue their growth.
The Package for Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £32,000-35,000 + 30% bonus + benefits
Location: The position of Marketing Manager will be based in South West London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.