Oxford Nanoimaging is a very exciting, rapidly expanding start-up from a physics lab in Oxford. We make the worlds first desktop single molecule microscope. We are currently selling it to both labs and hospitals. We are looking to get further traction in the lab markets, whilst we develop our clinical applications. We don’t just sell this product, but also have data analysis teams offering support for researchers and clinicians.
What We Are Looking For
We are looking for smart dynamic person to lead our marketing effort. We are not worried if you don’t have a long period of experience, but rather some quality experience, and a curiosity about our product - we are more looking for someone who is willing to work really hard to expand our exciting team.
We want someone to expand our engagement. Don’t be put off by our basic website, that will be one of the hire’s first responsibilities to help organise a much more exciting and engagement website.
- The position is for a senior marketing professional, ideally with an interest in the sciences and/or pharmaceutical
- Project management (with potential for full budget responsibility)
- Developing and delivering a robust marketing strategy to help build the brand and drive more sales
- Coordination of new website build and optimisation
- Managing multi-channel social media campaigns, driving engagement and brand awareness
- Strategic and operational brand management across multiple channels
- Lead digital projects from concept through to completion
- Event management
- Data and analytics (experience not essential in this field, but would help)
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly