- SaaS business with a portfolio of applications and technology platforms
- Excellent chance for a Marketing Executive to join an established marketing team
- Working on exciting projects that will help develop the business's presence
- Successful candidate MUST have B2B marketing experience
- Excellent content writing skills
The Role: This is an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join a leading technology business and be responsible for supporting on multi-channel marketing campaigns to help generate leads for the sales team. The Marketing Executive will create persuasive content to be used across email (Hubspot), social media, PPC, offline materials and blogs. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Executive will also take ownership of the company's event calendar (own events and presence at trade shows). The company are looking for an ambitious marketing executive, happy to work autonomously and manage all aspects of the marketing campaigns, from data management to insight and delivery.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Executive include:
- Assisting with the planning and execution of lead generation campaigns
- Taking ownership of the content strategy
- Creating engaging pieces of content including blog pieces, infographics & e-books
- Using analytics and data to maximise user growth and engagement
- Looking at sales objectives to create lead and demand generation campaigns
- Working with Hubspot to create lead nurture campaigns for client acquisition and retention
- Supporting the Marketing Manager with paid media campaigns across Google and Linkedin
- Planning the promotional event calendar
- Relevant experience in a commercial marketing environment
- End-to-end B2B campaign experience
- Lead generation/demand generation experience
- Experience working alongside sales to create marketing plans
- Strong hands-on experience executing email campaigns
- Excellent content writing skills to drive engagement
- Knowledge of database and analytics
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good copywriting skills
The Company: Success in Europe has prompted this tech organisation to set its sights on conquering the UK. Having recently secured a second round of funding the company have exciting growth plans for the year ahead. This established business works closely with business clients and organisations of all sizes and types including IT, Professional Services & Business Services.
The Package for Marketing Executive:
- Salary: £23,000-26,000
- Excellent Company Benefits
Location: The position of Marketing Executive is based in Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.