Assistant - Marketing Project Planner
- A new team created due to large growth in the company
- Massive strategic investment
- Working with large fast paced Marketing and Product teams
- Fantastic office space
The Role: This large manufacturer has gone from strength to strength over the past number of years and are looking for a Assistant Project Planner with some experience of MS Projects to support them with the next leg of their expansion and investment within this thriving company. Part of the investment has been to implement MS Project Server into the Marketing and Product team to manage the large number of Projects they handle. This role will support the implementation, management and development of MS Project Server to the teams. You will Monitor project schedules, resources, risk assessment ensuring visibility to projects.
Responsibilities for the position of Assistant Project Planner:
- Capturing volume projects and activities, keeping accurate and up to date.
- Provide Project and administration management
- Cleansing the database and pulling relevant lists for targeted campaigns
- Reporting on the success of campaigns and presenting results
- Improving usage and best practice
- Supporting stakeholders whilst championing the benefits of MS Projects throughout teams
To be considered for this role you must have:
- At least 2 years MS Project
- Advanced Excel
- Project management of multiple projects
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to live and work in the UK
The Company: A large industry leading manufacturing company based in Northampton who boast the majority of their manufacturing maintained within the UK have seen considerable growth over a number of years. Expanding their Marketing and Product teams considerably with a large investment being made in this area.
The Package for Assistant Project Planner
- Salary: £25,000-30,000 + 10% bonus + benefits
Location: The position of Assistant Project Planner will be based in Northampton
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our Coventry office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
Apply for Assistant - Marketing Project Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly