Top Job Alert! We have an exciting new opportunity for a Client Director to join a high-flying, cutting-edge media agency based in Liverpool! Enjoy excellent benefits such as laptop, phone and a generous bonus! Interested? Carry on reading…..
Our client is at the forefront of innovation, they pride themselves on delivering high-quality, award- winning campaigns to some of the world’s biggest brands! By combining their creative mindset with precision planning, they are able to exceed client expectations and in turn generate an impeccable reputation within the industry. They are an agency that believes in creating long-term partnerships with both client and employees! As they take on more clients, they are now looking for a natural born leader to oversee the running of the department. The ideal candidate will be a driven, highly experienced individual who is capable of getting the best results out of their team!
The Client Director will be accountable for growing revenue whilst also managing a portfolio of over 200 brands, therefore, excellent time management skills are essential for this role.
This is an exciting role which has huge potential for accelerated personal and professional growth!
The Main Responsibilities of the Client Director:
- Responsible for growing the agency’s client base by seeking out new business opportunities which will inevitably drive growth, sales and profits.
- Produce regular forecasting and financial reports.
- Manage, train and motivate a team of Client Associates, Executives and Manager in order to optimise the efficiency of the department.
- Build and maintain strong work relationships with key clients and decision makers in order to maximise client loyalty.
- Manage client requests and deliver successful presentations to senior marketing and commercial contacts.
- Work closely with the campaign department to ensure that all work produced is of the high-quality and will meet the client’s requirements.
- Be the go-to person for all client queries and hold regular meetings with clients in order to keep them up-to-date on the development of their campaigns.
- Ensure effective communication between departments so that the agency is operating as one unit.
- Contribute to the growth of the agency via recruitment and business development.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Proven experience of delivering business growth in a fast-paced environment
- Has up-to-date knowledge of the industry
- Comfortable in a client-facing role combined with extensive business leadership experienced
- Previous experience of creating and implementing online campaigns
- Experience working with retail brands would be ideal, however, it isn’t essential
- A natural born leader who is capable of training and developing a team
- An analytical mindset with a passion for data!
- Excellent budget management, time management and communication skills
- Driven to succeed and capable of working with key stakeholders!
Are you ready to sink your teeth into this new challenge? Call one of our award-winning recruitment consultants on 0161 833 1044 or apply online now!
Apply for Client Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly