PPC Manager - Paid Media Manager/Paid Search
Are you an experienced PPC Manager or Paid Search Manager looking for a new challenge?
Are you a Paid Search expert?
Are you considering starting your starting your own agency but don't have the funds to do it?
Do you want to work for a well-regarded agency and build a PPC function around you?
Then this could be an exceptional opportunity for you!
We're working on behalf of an industry leading independent PPC/ SEO agency based in Brighton. Looking for a PPC Manager to lead their growing Paid-Search team.
This agency prides it's self on being different from its competitors, they are a collection of highly regarded experts within Digital Marketing, all of which are regularly called upon to speak at Conferences & Podcasts to share their views on digital marketing. Their PPC function has been growing steadily and now they need a PPC expert to lead the function and be one of the experts within the function.
The agency has evolved massively over the last couple of years and has grown rapidly by working with clients to understand their needs and covering SEO/PPC digital channels for their clients.
Their client list ranges from professional sports teams, retail, beauty and fashion and everything in-between. Unlike most agencies they don't assign their teams to a single account, they believe this limits best practice and often stops individuals sharing learnings from account to account. They tend to work on a suite of clients covering multiple accounts and regularly arrange inter-team meet-up to share knowledge and successes.
They are looking to grow the PPC significantly over the next year. This role is a critical hire for the business an need someone to grow and develop the team so they can capitalize on their incoming PPC work.
The PPC Manager is responsible for maximizing the performance of each client's search campaigns through monitoring and optimizing campaigns and helping to alleviate other team member workload.
The role is responsible for:
- Being the PPC expert for the team
- Researching paid search options for prospective and current clients
- Writing paid search ads
- Setting up paid search campaigns
- Adjusting campaigns based on performance
- Working with design and tech teams to support paid search clients needs
- Client strategy meetings (primarily in-house; frequently by phone and/or video chat; occasionally on-site with clients)
- Client communication
- Strategic planning and project management
- Publishing approved content to client sites
- Paid social media campaigns
- Designer and programmer collaboration
- A/B testing and tracking
Headquartered in the Central Brighton they are easily commutable from the surrounding areas.
Title: PPC Manager - Paid Search/Paid Media Manager
Salary: £30k - £45k dependent on experience
The ideal candidate will be a high-energy, ambitious digital marketing professional looking for the next step. Driven, resourceful and articulate - they will be someone who has an ability to make things happen.
- Experience managing multiple paid digital marketing campaigns across multiple industries.
- The ideal candidate will be an entrepreneurial, self-motivated individual with high levels of energy and an ambition to do better
- Demonstrates a structured and methodical way of working, with the ability to cope with competing demands and effectively prioritise tasks.
- Exhibits a high level of attention to detail.
- Highly analytical and data-driven.
- Numerate, confident and articulate presenter.
- Possesses strong business writing skills and the ability to produce high-quality documents.
- An outgoing, positive thinker, with a good sense of humour
- Open, honest and direct, is comfortable in giving and receiving constructive feedback.
- Has integrity and strong personal responsibility and promotes them in others.
- Is a strategic thinker: able to plan and process to ensure seamless standards of service and delivery.
- Possesses strong, personable customer telephone and face to face skills.
- Is social media, web and tech savvy (experienced with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Local, WordPress, Excel, Google Drive and Google Sheets)
** Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the EU**
Senior Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
01892 507 100 - Max@BluePelican.com
You can view all our vacancies on our website www.bluepelican.com
Apply for PPC Manager - Paid Media Manager/Paid Search
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly