- Leading technology platform for the events and hospitality sector
- Be the content marketing specialist for the product area of this business
- Work with the US marketing team to localise their content for the European market(s)
- Curate and create innovative marketing content to support the sales teams in selling through each stage of the sales funnel
- Work with translation agencies and inhouse designers to execute tailored content
The role -
This Marketing Associate is a new role within the team. Following a recent acquisition of the company's main competitor, this team is growing to capitalise on the new demand across Europe. The Marketing Associate will be responsible for delivering the suite of marketing collateral that will enhance and support the sales process (customer awareness, acquisition and retention). The successful candidate will work with their US counterparts, the Product Marketing Manager and Campaign Specialist to create PowerPoints, infographics, webinar content, email templates, brochures, one-pagers and thought-leadership pieces.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Associate:
- Leading on the development of the full suite of marketing collateral and sales enablement tools
- Taking content from the US team, translate and repurpose the content for the European market(s)
- Writing and creating innovative content that will be used at all stages of the sales funnel
- Working with translation agencies to roll out country specific content
- Being part of the team responsible for defining the stages of the sales cycle and what content will be best served at what time and via what channel
- Global stakeholder management
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Worked in a B2B content marketing or sales enablement position
- Experience of creating multi-form content to support a lead generation strategy
- Managed translation and localisation of content to a wider region (ideally Europe)
- Ideally have worked in the hospitality/events sector
The company -
This leading technology provider within the hospitality and events sector is growing quickly following a recent acquisition of their main competitor. The headquarters of this business is in the US and is coming up to it's 20th birthday. This role is to support the continued expansion and reach across Europe. The company are looking to take on bright, passionate, driven and commercially savvy individuals who can help the business grow.
The package for Marketing Associate:
- Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 + up to 10% bonus + benefits
Location: The position of Marketing Associate will be based in Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
Apply for Marketing Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly