Senior Search Executive - PPC/Paid Search
Are you an experienced PPC Executive or Paid Search Executive looking for a new challenge?
Do you want to work for a rapidly growing Independent agency?
Are you keen to become a Paid Search expert?
Do you want to become a broad Digital Marketing professional?
Then this could be an exceptional opportunity for you!
We're working on behalf of a leading independent Digital Marketing agency based in East London, looking for a Senior Search Executive to join their sports & retail team.
This agency prides it's self on being different from its competitors and doesn't believe agencies should silo employees into disciplines such as PPC, SEO, Display or Paid Social so they focus on cross-training and making sure you become an expert in multiple channels so candidates become well rounded digital marketing professionals who can talk at an expert level with their clients.
The agency has evolved massively over the last couple of years and has grown rapidly by working with clients to understand their needs and covering multiple digital channels for their clients.
Their client list ranges from professional sports teams, retail, beauty and fashion and everything in-between. Unlike most agencies they don't assign their teams to a single account, they believe this limits best practice and often stops individuals sharing learnings from account to account. They tend to work on a suite of clients covering multiple accounts and regularly arrange inter-team meet-up to share knowledge and successes.
They are looking to expand their teams significantly in the coming year having moved into a custom-made office in the East India docks they are already looking at taking over the entire 8th floor! They are looking at expanding teams across PPC, Paid Social, SEO & Display.
The Senior Search Executive is responsible for maximizing the performance of each client's search campaigns through monitoring and optimizing campaigns.
As a Senior PPC Executive, you need to function well as part of the team but also have the ability to work independently whilst communicating effectively and being open to guidance and advice from more experienced colleagues. Search will form the bedrock of your knowledge coming in but we will train you across multiple channels so that gradually your experience can be applied across accounts more broadly.
The role is responsible for:
- Coming in with a Search background you will work mainly on performance campaigns to achieve the best possible results for our clients.
- Building fresh and expanding on client existing account structure while integrating 3rd party tracking.
- Troubleshooting tracking and set-up issues.
- Responsible for day to day management of campaigns for a range of clients, working towards pre-defined goals and optimising budget and strategies against KPIs.
- Reporting back to the Account Manager's and Director on performance of campaigns in Excel and keeping them abreast of changes and optimisations made on those campaigns. Generate and analyse advanced daily/weekly/monthly reports and highlight insights
- Learning best practices and the correct actions to take in any given situation
- Defining requirements, tracking implementation and ad server integration with bid management tools
- Plan and forecast performance according to the trends and seasonality
Headquartered in the East India Docks they are easily commutable from all mainline London stations.
Title: Senior Search Executive
Salary: £20k - £30k dependent on experience
The ideal candidate will be a high-energy, ambitious digital marketing professional looking for the next step. Driven, resourceful and articulate - they will be someone who has an ability to make things happen.
- Willingness to learn
- Able to communicate at all levels
- Passionate about the business and committed to Threepipe
- Organised and efficient; able to prioritise and complete all tasks
- Tact, diplomacy, maturity in relating and interacting with people at all levels
- A good grasp of excel and strong analytical skills to analyses data sets into meaningful actions
- Ability to learn new technology platforms and feel comfortable using these to implement campaigns
- A logical approach to troubleshooting
- Likes finding/suggesting better strategies and faster ways of doing things
- Some experience managing and optimising campaigns working towards clients goals on a DR or performance basis
- Experience of setting up and maintaining client reports in excel
- Understanding of latest trends & technology
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- Experience running non-search campaigns - e.g Social, Display
- Any experience with direct client exposure.
- Want to learn other channels like Social and Display which is one the ways in which the role might evolve
- Experience using analytical tools such as Google Analytics
** Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the EU**
Senior Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
01892 507 100 - Max@BluePelican.com
You can view all our vacancies on our website www.bluepelican.com