Display Account Manager
Display Account Manager, Central London – Up to £35k DOE plus benefits
My client represents the alignment of imaginative creativity, award-winning media management and innovative technology. As a team of 650 digital specialists in 8 locations, they work in partnership with their clients to grow their business, build international brand awareness and increase profits using a variety of digital channels. They have an immedaite need for a Display Account Manager.
This agency strive to create the best digital communications in the world, and for that they need the brightest, boldest talent at Display Account Manager level. Their team is proactive, innovative and creative with a real passion for all areas of digital from complex web platforms and CGI motion animation to paid search and SEO.
The purpose of this Display Account Manager is to maximise the opportunities, revenue and exposure of display channels within the agency. Ensure that they are delivering an effective planning and buying service to their current clients, upsell display, mobile & video opportunities to clients working with them in other digital channels (search, social, data). Evangelise internally and educate the team about new developments and help grow and develop the offering ahead of the market.
- What does the Display Account Manager role involve?
Development of direct and programmatic media plans from client brief to achieve sign off, with competent accompanying rationale for overall strategy as well as individual placement detail.
- Support in the research, set up and on-going management of platforms for programmatic campaigns (DSP, tag manager, DMP, Ad Verification, DCO).
- Manage end-to-end process of programmatic campaigns within DSPs overseeing campaign set up, pacing, budget, bid management, tracking and optimisations.
- Educate AEs/SAEs in best practice of platform set up and ongoing management.
- Monitor open market and programmatic direct buying prices and inventory availability.
- Utilising publisher audience data on programmatic direct (private market place, preferred and guaranteed) campaign buys.
- Keeping up to date with existing publisher product offerings and the overall publisher landscape.
- With the account director, support a universal audience data strategy shared across Search, Social and Display with consistent targeting, measurement and analysis.
- Collaborate with the data and analytics team to research the appropriate behavioural segments for campaign set up and on-going optimisations.
- Utilise external client audience data into programmatic campaigns (CRM, offline, analytics, audience management platforms).
- Manage and oversee the development of team account executive(s) across all media functions from a planning, campaign management, commercial and financial perspective.
- Develop revenue from all aspects of programmatic display, mobile
- Oversee the planning, management and delivery of all media campaigns to hit projected targets, both as a solo exercise and reviewing other’s plans.
- Creation of forecasts for media buying, scheduling and flighting that matches client demographics and drives/captures demand.
- Expand channel knowledge and experience across a 3rd discipline, possibly affiliates, PPC or social, managing campaigns independently within a 3 month period.
- Implement strategies that compliment other channels and quantify this through the application of attribution models to justify spend.
- Develop search/display ‘biddable’ media strategy within the agency, specifically when using Google tools.
- Support business analyst by contributing to pitch materials and attending new business meetings where relevant.
- Educate wider unique team (sales, account management, data) about media.
- Build relationships with middle level MO contacts, ensuring you have the most up to date knowledge of all current media offerings.
- Management of ad-server relationships, in-house trafficking requirements and creative optimisation through appropriate tools (may be one of Atlas, DART, Mediaplex).
What are we looking for in this Display Account Manager?
- University Degree (or international equivalent).Three year’s online experience within a display role.
- Excellent experience, knowledge and understanding of display, video & mobile markets, including current developments.
- Good knowledge of overall online marketing mix including search, affiliates & social.
- DoubleClick Stack knowledge is essential.
- Sound understanding of ad-server technologies.
- Understanding of client side analytics packages highly desirable (Omniture, Coremetrics, GA).
- Ability to work independently and as part of team.
- Fluent written and spoken English. A second language is a bonus.
- Maths Qualification (GCSE, A Level or international equivalent) desirable, along with evidence of mathematical competency.
- Agency, Media Owner or Client Side experience essential.
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- GAP qualified.
- Knowledge of Marin, Dart or Search-ignite would be a plus.
An exciting opportunity is waiting for a Display Account Manager to join an expanding display team which sits strategically at the very centre of the agency.
If you’re interested in this Display Account Manager, please get in touch quoting job SS319 reference.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com
Apply for Display Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly