Creative Strategist, Hong Kong-Quarry Bay – £Very attractive package, sponsorship and relation assistance
My client is a global brand experience agency that builds businesses, grows brands and creates extraordinary work for clients across multiple sectors through event marketing, promotional marketing, digital, social, content marketing, sponsorship marketing and employee engagement. They need a
We’re looking for a Creative Strategist who’s big thinker and a doer, someone who can drive their strategic planning process to deliver on clients’ efforts to define and solve their business challenges and transform brands, with a creative outlook on the process.
The responsibilities of this Creative Strategist:
- Lead the creation and development of the creative brief, defining the problem, articulating key insights and defining a strategy to make a difference
- Command a presence with senior clients, successfully influencing them to think big
- Build effective relationships both inside and outside the agency
- Non-stop collaboration with Creative and Account teams to ensure effective communication across all agency disciplines
- Serve as a trusted advisor at senior levels internally and externally
This Creative Strategist will:
Extract Fresh Insights
- Lead strategic design from both quantitative and qualitative approaches to drive a creative foundation, big ideas and brand growth
- Turn data and information into original brand stories/ ideas that excite clients and deliver brand results
- Utilise and supervise others on the use of our market research tools, keeping on top of new sources of information that provide our teams with trends, market analysis and relevant points of view that will enhance our ability to meet client needs
- Enhance our thought leadership by participating in the agency blog, assisting in POV’s for client work, collaborating with marketing in writing white papers and participating in speaking opportunities
This Creative Strategist will also:
- Collaborate with clients and Account teams to define clear measurable objectives, to be able to prove (without doubt) that the work was effective and provided a definable return on their investment
- Build brands and business for accounts by proactively bringing new ideas forward to clients and to the Jack team
- Owns strategic development and often has responsibility for the Ideas component, throughout pitches or client work, to deliver compelling strategic execution that make a difference
Plus this Creative Strategist will be involved in:
- Train and mentor our junior talent to develop future leaders of the industry
- Participate in the recruitment when possible for additional staff /interns / partners to build our strategic capabilities
This agency’s people are bright, ambitious, innovative – but down to earth – and fun with it. There are around 40 of them in their Hong Kong office, with a similar number in Shanghai and they work closely together on proposals and projects as on team.
This could be the opportunity of a lifetime for a Creative Strategist. A very attractive package will be created DOE including assistance with relocation, sponsorship and accommodation.
If you’re interested in this Creative Strategist role, please get in touch quoting job reference SS316.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com.
Apply for Creative Strategist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly