Senior Digital Analyst
Senior Digital Analyst, Central London – Up to £55k DOE plus benefits
This multi-award winning integrated, digital and direct marketing agency focus on creating meaningful connections between brands and their customers and they achieve this by having all the right people in one place and work with clients and agencies in a spirit of total collaboration. A Senior Digital Analyst is needed for a brand new role within their Performance team that sits within their Strategic Planning department.
As a senior role within the analytics and wider planning function, this new Senior Digital Analyst position will be instrumental in growing the digital and integrated analytics offering, with the opportunity to deliver truly transformational analysis and insight work for a range of global clients.
As a Senior Digital Analyst here you will call upon your proven digital expertise to engage senior clients and colleagues alike, covering a diverse range of work from consultancy and measurement framework design to tracking implementation, report development and strategic projects as well as content optimisation across the areas of web analytics, social and mobile.
The primary purpose of the Senior Digital Analyst is to track, measure and optimise digital and integrated campaigns and properties across multiple channels. This Senior Digital Analyst will bridge the gap between data and its meaning, making strategic recommendations to stakeholders, both informally and via more formal reporting suites and presentations.
An adaptable and experienced Senior Digital Analyst, preferably with marketing or media agency experience, you will be an expert in the use of the Adobe web analytics suite as well as other digital packages. This Senior Digital Analyst will be a pro-active and commercially focused individual, adept at challenging convention and developing innovative new approaches to digital tracking and reporting to achieve positive business outcome.
The key individual traits that this Senior Digital Analyst needs are:
- Strategic thinking
- Energy and confidence
- Adaptability and ability to learn quickly
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
This Senior Digital Analyst will have core technical skills such as:
- Web Analytics: Adobe Analytics & Google Analytics
- A/B & Multivariate testing: Adobe Test&Target or Optimizely
- Tag management: e.g. Tealium, Google Tag Manager
- Reporting: Excel (advanced user capable of macro-building)
- Social Analytics Tools: e.g. Crimson Hexagon, Brandwatch, Netbase
It would also be advantageous for this Senior Digital Analyst to have these technical skills:
- Experience with programmatic marketing (or media planning)
- Experience with machine learning (algorithmic modelling)
- Experience with Dashboard-Visualisation tools: Tableau
- Experience with self-service Analytics tools: Alteryx, SAP etc
- Understanding of the media activation disciplines (Paid Search, Display, Social)
- Media ad-serving technology : e.g. Double-click, Atlas
- Email Analytics Reporting : e.g. Mailchimp ,Responsys
If you think you’re the Senior Digital Analyst we’re looking for then please get in touch quoting job reference SS313.
We specialise in agency recruitment and always have a wide variety of roles across the full agency spectrum. If this role isn't right for you, get in touch for a chat, or simply send your CV to us, and we’ll get in touch with you.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com
Apply for Senior Digital Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly