PR Manager, digital and social media
Our client is a rapidly growing, fast fashion business based in the North West. It's an easy commute from Liverpool, Preston or Manchester.
Our client needs an amazing PR, Digital and Social Media Manager, someone who can make them famous every day!
A passion for fashion is a must and ideally you will have worked in fashion PR. You will act as an ambassador for the brand, always. Traditional PR will always be important, but the emphasis for this role is on digital. You will have support from team members, but you will lead PR strategy and have hands on management of all PR activities.
- Lead PR strategy and hands on management of all PR activities with particular focus on digital.
- Product placement
- Maximize press & marketing opportunities
- New press relationships, maintain and nurture existing ones.
- Strategic brand profile and features in key UK and international media.
- Positive press and ensure the company is consistently represented in relevant media channels, with focus on digital.
- Showroom / desk side appointments with stylists, editors and bloggers.
- Work closely with merchandising and marketing teams to ensure timely and seasonal activity based on relevant product and promotions.
- Strategically PR special projects and maximize on exposure opportunities.
- Drive traffic & sales to ecommerce business
- Manage PR/Marketing key dates within company calendar.
- Manage budgets within the PR department.
- Drive collections, brand developments and key milestones to press.
- Direct press release outreach across fashion media.
- Act as an ambassador for the brand, always.
- Manage and execute events for the brand across PR, retail and external partners and relevant partnerships.
- Manage PR for video content and maximize and measure ROI.
- Maximize on seasonal PR opportunities
- Social media strategy with influencers and bloggers.
- Frequent travel to London to maintain relationships and maximise opportunities.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Ideally experience in house or agency within fashion PR & Events.
- Established industry contacts.
- Managerial experience is essential.
- Leadership skills.
- Entrepreneurial approach.
- High level planning and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Personable and professional with the ability to balance the two, dependent upon situation.
- Excellent knowledge of UK Fast Fashion Market
- Deadline orientated and maintaining high standards when working under pressure.
On offer is an excellent salary and benefits, as well a great team environment and an amazing brand to represent.