Head of Marketing Operations
TVH Marketing Solutions are pleased to be working with an Agency who are seeking to secure the services of a highly competent Head of Marketing Operations will sit within the newly created Marketing Operations Team.
This role could be based in either London or Milton Keynes as our client has the option for both locations.
The Head of Marketing Operations will be responsible for a team that has been created to deliver marketing efficiency and effectiveness through the use of digital channels & technology.
The Team will provide the following strategic services:
· Marketing Automation
· Technology integration
· Data management and visualization
· Supporting email, landing page etc. build
· Nurture logic/execution
The Head of Marketing Operations will require an individual to proactively lead and manage a team tasked with delivering activity across marketing automation platforms, reporting/visualization platforms and website/application development. This individual must lead by example, demonstrating platform and technical knowledge that bridges across all of the disciplines and that helps team members to develop their own capabilities, whilst also ensuring the team maintains a positive and professional service for our clients.
The role also requires the ability to interact confidently with both internal and external stakeholders. Day to day activities will include overseeing and managing a team responsible for email broadcast, logic and rules development, platform integrations, supporting on build of digital assets, building and maintaining reporting requirements.
In addition, the role includes oversight of the digital infrastructure used to manage and deploy digital projects (internal and client based). This includes: dedicated and cloud hosting environments, source control systems, CDNs, tag management, backup services, site monitoring systems, email servers, FTP servers, SSL certificates.
This role will have responsibility for the development of team members including working with HR to analyse team training needs, resource and recruitment planning and carrying out team appraisals and 1;1’s.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate insight and interest in digital marketing trends, technologies and vendors in order to guide development of team skills and infrastructure over time.
· Experience of marketing automation platforms including Eloqua and Marketo
· Experience of data management and visualization platforms including Tableau
· Experience of working with development teams to build and deploy complex solutions
· Proven ability in being able to confidently lead a team, providing guidance both on technical delivery and personal development
· A proven track record in building, managing, developing and leading high performing teams
· Demonstrate experience in a consultative approach to internal and external stakeholders
· Demonstrate excellent communication skills especially with technical information to non-technical audience to ensure understanding is clear
· Experience of improving efficiency in service delivery and value sold to clients
· Can evidence best in class marketing automation practices and their experience in deploying them
· Demonstrates a keen appetite and knowledge for marketing technology and the opportunities it presents
· Working knowledge of CMS platforms in a variety of platforms e.g. Wordpress, Drupal, AEM
· Understanding of knowledge of server side web frameworks such as ASP.Net or PHP
· Working knowledge of relational database design and SQL, SSL certificate management and server environments (e.g. Windows, Apache, AWS etc.)
This is an exciting time for our client and they are seeking the best of the best to join them, in this crucial time of growth.
If you are interest please contact us immediately so we can view your application.
Apply for Head of Marketing Operations
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly