Senior C# Devleoper
- Play a key part in enhancing the company's current platform.
- Opportunity to work with the latest technologies.
- Stunning office & flexible working hours.
What skills you'll be needing
- Skilled C# .Net MVC experience.
- Previous usage of entity framework (MS SQL).
- API, JSON.
- HTML, CSS responsive design.
- The ability to communicate well with other developers and share your knowledge.
- A keen interest in the latest Microsoft technologies.
- Experience with testing is beneficial.
With your expertise in C# development you will be enhancing the company’s current platform and integrate with numerous providers across the spectrum whilst maintaining the solution as a key platform choice for relevant customers. As a senior developer you will be working with API integrations in an agile environment. Working within a small team of talented developers you will help ensure the success of the team and solve any problems that may arise. With the company making some exciting steps towards new technology you will be expected to introduce any techniques and tools to maximise the efficiency of the platform.
What you'll get in return for your talents
You will have the chance to work in one of the nicest offices in the South West (complete with an on-site gym) with a generous salary and extremely good benefits. The environment is highly supportive & collaborative and you will be working with a genuinely great bunch of people. You will also have the chance to attend socials, meetups and fun activities. Also available is a couple of days remote working every month and flexible hours should you need them. This is a really great opportunity for someone who is passionate about tech and loves working with the latest trends.
Want to know more? Send in your CV now to George C (01179269530).
Apply for Senior C# Devleoper
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly