Mid Weight & Senior Brand Planner
- Fantastic opportunity for a talented Brand Planner / Strategist to join a highly awarded creative brand agency based in Bristol.
- Enjoy working amongst a team of highly regarded brand experts, pulling collectively to achieve award winning creatively led brand experiences for across a high profile b2c orientated client base.
- Play a key role in leading clients through an expansive brand offering across design, digital and broader brand communications.
What you'll be doing
As a Brand Planner / Strategist (fitting nicely into a team of five strategists) you’ll get to the heart of a high profile portfolio of clients, many of which are global FMCG leaders in their field. You’ll enjoy operating at a senior level, attending client project meetings and research / focus groups acting as strategic counsel, leading workshops across positioning, brand architecture, innovation and naming etc.
Supporting the wider business you’ll enjoy supporting pitch work from preparation, interrogation of briefs and delivering strategic leadership, guidance and direction across the agencies existing and prospective client base.
A writer with style and substance you’ll have a talent for creating inspiring creative briefs, preparing analysis and rationale that inspires and provides creative direction. You’ll develop concept statements, brand positioning and support material that sells in a compelling manner and wins clients hearts and minds from the first glance.
A real brand expert you’ll work with the wider business to identify and research new markets that feed into the business strategy, generating insight and trend based content for brands to connect with consumers.
What experience you'll need
- An agency experienced brand strategist or client services professional with a proven track record of delivering brand planning and strategy at a senior level, leading workshops and defining award winning creatively led strategies.
- A demonstrable knowledge and passion for defining brand positioning, architecture, creative design strategy and associated communications.
- You’ll be an expert communicator with real attention to detail a team player and lover of agency life.
You’ll get rewarded with a generous salary dependant on experience, along with a whole host of other benefits.
If you're all about branding and are ready for your next challenge, then please get in touch with Nick at ADLIB today to be considered immediately.
Apply for Mid Weight & Senior Brand Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly