Based in Northampton, our client is a well established and award-winning integrated agency. Their client base includes well-known and exciting national and global brands. They pride themselves on having a motivated, friendly and inclusive culture, where employees are valued. A great place to work!
As they are growing the team, there is now an exciting opportunity for a Digital Developer.
Skills and requirements:
- A minimum of 2 years development experience, working within and agency environment
- Experience with HTML, CSS, JS & PHP languages
- Experience working with Drupal 7, Wordpress, Magento (2 must haves – 3 preferred)!
- Symphony, Laravel - or any other framework skill
- Object Oriented Programming
- Version Control & Change Management, such as GitHub
- Unit, Integration & Verification testing
- Strong knowledge of creating maintainable, scalable and cross-browser layouts to support all major browser platforms and mobile devices
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Front and Back End Development for end-to-end service
- Websites and application development using off the shelf CMS solutions and bespoke builds
- Debug issues, as and when required
- Play a key role in improving the platform and implementing best practice in conjunction with the wider team
- Ensure activities are implemented in accordance with the Service Level Agreement
- Develop and maintain good understanding of the client’s proposition
- Respond to requests and work to deadlines
The Digital Developer will report to the Senior Developer and Head of Digital.
Benefits include: a profit related bonus scheme, pension scheme, private healthcare discounts and some working flexibility, if required.
Salary: up to £28k, depending on experience.
Your details are treated with the strictest confidentiality.