- Established British business.
- Innovative digital strategy.
- Significant potential for career-growth.
What you’ll be doing
This is a cross-functional role, supporting the Online Trading Manager, working between the eCommerce and commercial buying / merchandising teams, as well as liaising with other key departments, such as marketing and customer services.
Your key remit will be to set up the new products, categories and landing page experiences onto the new web platform, which is currently being integrated. You will be responsible for the optimisation of product content, including copy, imagery and video, in addition to improving search, recommendations and cross / upsells.
Working closely with the retail team, you will plan promotions and on-site deployment, all the while maintaining a consistent image and smooth user journey across the website.
Furthermore, you will use Google Analytics to track and report the online merchandising activities, and communicate the insights gathered to all relevant internal stakeholders.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience in a similar online merchandising or trading role.
- Good knowledge of CMS (Magento / Hybris would be an advantage).
- Ability to use Google Analytics and report results to stakeholders.
- Ability to use Adobe Photoshop/ Illustrator/ Sketch/ Invision is preferable.
- Confident communication skills and a strong team player.
- A genuine passion and interest in eCommerce.
- Pro-active mind-set and the willingness to develop your skills.
A highly-competitive salary is on offer, dependent upon experience, in addition to a range of benefits. These include: a discretionary bonus, 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays), on-site free gym, childcare vouchers, company pension and a generous staff discount.
Send through your CV and get in touch with Rina on 01179 269 530 ASAP for more details!
Apply for Online Merchandiser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly