Insight Analyst - SQL
Insight Analyst - SQL
I am urgently seeking an Insight Analyst to join this leading data driven marketing communications agency London.
You will be joining a team of 13 people data experts reporting into the Head of Data. You will be working in a highly technical team who are looking to deliver analytics a data science projects to their end clients (namely a major telco provider).
The team going through Python training, so any experience working with a programming tool such as this, R, SPSS or SAS is beneficial, plus experience using SQL for data manipulation.
You will be working with Big Data from a variety of data sources including lots of digital and social data, in order to provide a holistic view of the customer and insights into their behaviours across these channels; all with the aim of improving the client's overall customer engagement and targeted marketing approaches.
You will be taught the following if these are not in your armour already;
- Machine learning - modelling and deep learning
- Social media analysis and modelling
- Natural language and sentiment modelling & analysis
- Digital integration of analytics
- Data planning
- Technology planning
- Web analytics
- Designing and deploying dashboards
The culture is agile, fast paced and creative so if you think you would suit a sociable, fun agency environment with lots of room for growth in the data space, this could be a great fit for you!
- Educated to a degree level in a numerate or relevant subject
- Some experience in either marketing analytics or statistical customer analysis using techniques such as CHAID, cluster analysis and regression analysis
- Hands on experience using SQL to a coding level
- Experience of working with both commercial and customer data
- Knowledge of the marketing industry and how data can drive decisioning within a business
- Superb communication skills and desire to learn and develop technical skills within data science and marketing analytics
POSITION - Insight Analyst - SQL
LOCATION - Central London
SALARY - £25k - £35k plus excellent benefits & training
For further information or to apply please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
For more vacancies which may suit your needs, please visit us at www.bluepelican.com
Apply for Insight Analyst - SQL
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly