Online Marketing Graduate Trainee
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an Online Marketing Graduate Trainee to join the team based in Bristol. You will be on a full time permanent – 2 year training programme, with a highly competitive salary of £18,000 – £25,000 basic.
Online Marketing Graduate Trainee – Job Role
The role itself is a graduate/experience equivalent trainee position that focuses around the technical delivery of their pay per click services, as well as working and communicating directly with their current client base. Part of your role will be to create and proof read ad copy, so very high level spelling and grammar skills will be required, as well as good maths skill to undertake marketing budget management.
Full training will be given, and the successful candidate will be required to undertake Google certified exams over a 2 year period. When fully qualified, the candidate will hold a number of industry recognised certifications.
This role is client facing and involves daily contact with current clients, both over the phone and in person.
Their ideal Online Marketing Graduate Trainee:
- High level of literary skill, excellent spelling and grammar
- Strong communication, phone manner and interpersonal skills
- Good numeracy skills
- The ability to work to your own initiative and as part of a team
- Some experience/knowledge of online marketing is advantageous but not essential – full training will be provided
As their Online Marketing Graduate Trainee you will be expected to:
- Develop strong relationships with current and new clients as they come on-board
- Manage client marketing campaigns under direction of your line manager
- Be proactive and driven when interacting with clients and upsell them with assistance from the sales team
- Represent the Company brand in a knowledgeable and expert manner
- Experience of Microsoft excel
- Any experience of dealing with money with a working environment
Benefits of becoming their Sales Consultant:
- Industry Recognised Qualifications
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Full Training
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as their Online Marketing Graduate Trainee then please click ‘apply’ now!