Job Title: Account Director - B2B Creative Advertising Company
Salary: £40,000 to £50,000 depending on experience plus excellent benefits including generous holiday allowance, structured career progression, bespoke training, great office location and more.
About The B2B Creative Advertising Company
My global client has an excellent opportunity for a successful Account Director to join their team of industry experts, based in Central London. Operating as an independent agency, they are part of one of the world's largest marketing agency networks and therefore have the resources and scope to work on large-scale international campaigns for their clients. On their roster are a number of huge, multi-national brands such as Deloitte, Canon, EE, Citroen and many more.
This agency focuses on the creative and artistic side of B2B marketing, devising campaigns that are innovative and utilise the fact that B2B marketing is based on emotional purchases. Their ultimate goal is to turn B2B marketing on its head and offer something beyond the sometimes dry and regulated content and take a more traditional creative advertising approach.
About The Account Director Role
Due to unprecedented levels of organic growth, my client is looking to bring in a talented and ambitious Account Director to take responsibility for account management and delivering innovative advertising campaigns.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Director:
* Significantly contribute to planning and delivering advertising campaigns across multiple accounts
* Work as a senior member of the account team to implementing a range of social and digital marketing activities
* Take the lead in project managing campaigns across 3-4 B2B technology accounts; managing deadlines, leading meetings and delivering regular client reports
* Proactively participate in the development of creative ideas for proposals and new business pitches.
About The Successful Account Director
If you are currently in an agency-side role and have experience in B2B marketing, then this could be the perfect next step in your career, working for a highly reputable and established agency.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Account Director:
* Circa 5 years' experience, ideally in an agency environment
* Extensive experience working on B2B marketing/brand/digital/creative campaigns
* Excellent knowledge of account growth
* Strong experience pitching for new business
The Account Director will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £40,000 to £50,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits and career progression.
For more information about the Account Director role or to apply send your CV now to Alex at email@example.com or call 020 3957 6425
Apply for Account Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly