Account Manager - consumer healthcare
Our client is an award winning integrated agency based on the South Coast. They need an outstanding Senior Account Executive/Account Manager.
You will need to be dynamic, creative, resourceful and that elusive perfectionist. A think and a doer!
Working here will be demanding and challenging, but it will also be fun and give you every opportunity to grow and develop as a PR professional.
You don't need to be a consumer healthcare specialist, but you do need a real interest in the sector and a willingness to learn.
- Ideally, you will have agency experience at SAM/AM level. You might also/instead have a broader marketing background within an in-house marketing or communications role
- Ideally you will have experience of working within healthcare although this is not essential
- You are bright, motivated, enthusiastic and a definite self-starter
- You are extremely organised and take pride in your work
- You have excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Flexible with an enormous amount of initiative
- Team player with ideas and great spirit
- Internal communications experience would also be a benefit
The team you will join
Our client specializes in helping their clients have healthy conversations. Built around a company-wide mission to ‘Inspire Healthy Decisions’ they create integrated campaigns across a broad range of sectors, spanning prescription and over the counter medicines through to healthy beauty, food and nutrition, consumer and animal health. They offer a fully integrated suite of services spanning from traditional media relations, social media and digital services (including content marketing, SEO, eCRM and web development), education and disease awareness programmes, experiential/events management and stakeholder engagement.
Hopefully we have you hooked? But if not, they do all this whilst being a short walk to the beach and situated in the heart of bustling Brighton. Our location offers staff a fantastic work life balance and opportunity to build a career in the top consultancy outside the M25.
In return, they will reward your talent and efforts with a very competitive benefits package; London benchmarked salaries, competitive annual leave, Perk Box subscription, private healthcare and lots more. You will also be part of a team, where the values-based approach and award winning ‘people culture’ will ensure that your happiness at work is their priority.