A full-service agency with a focus on growing long term relationships with their clients based on quality of service and mutual trust and a wonderful client list including leading car manufacturers are seeking an Account Director to join their small, friendly team.
The role of the Account Director is to maintain the high standards instilled by the agency's Client Centric approach across 2 global automobile clients.
- Client management responsibility, including managing timings, budgets and expectations.
- Demonstrate the agency's results and effectiveness to clients on a continuous basis.
- Manage a team of up to 4 people
- Collaboration with senior clients on both a Creative and Production level.
- Manage a P&L to achieve retention and growth
- Identify and drive new business opportunities within the client
- Some management of 3rd party suppliers, so an ability to tightly control a process is important.
- Manage projects according to strict timings and budgets.
- Work cohesively with creatives and studio on all aspects of our workload.
- 5+ years of similar agency experience is a must.
- A strong background in managing work in DM, CRM, and Press/OOH channels is preferred.
- Have a consistent record of taking, interpreting and delivering projects, within agreed timeframes.
- Ability to challenge the client when necessary, whilst keeping a positive relationship.
- Experience in managing a P&L.
- Previous experience in people management managing is essential.
- Show a collaborative management style supporting and developing your team.
Salary + Extra's
- Competitive salary offered
- Extra day off on your Birthday
- Pension scheme
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Nicola Hedges at Copeland Automotive Recruitment. Ref: NS32
Apply for Account Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly