Come and work for an award winning digital agency in the heart of Manchester as their new PPC Manager and receive fantastic benefits such as after work social activities, a gym membership plus flexible working hours!
Nestled amongst the shops, bars and restaurants you will find you have plenty of places to explore when you're not in the office! Luckily, there are two train stations located near to the office as well as plenty of other public transport options within a short walk which means that the commute to work won't be a hassle for the triumphant candidate! Our client prides themselves on their work, which has built them such a phenomenal reputation, and now they are looking for a new PPC Manager to join their team and contribute to their spiralling success! If you are the perfect candidate for the job then you will need to have a passion for PPC and everything digital! The PPC Manager will be required to oversee the planning of all the PPC campaigns and the management of the PPC executive to ensure that all work is of the highest quality possible! Therefore, it is fundamental to the role that you possess excellent client service skills along with strong organisational skills.
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a reputable company where you'll be able to enhance and nurture your skill set!
The Main Responsibilities for the PPC Manager:
- Manage the budgets for the PPC campaigns; ensuring that all budgets are adhered to
- Monitor opportunities which could maximise the ROI
- Develop exceptional client relationships in order to ensure customer satisfaction and a high client retention rate
- Motive and enhance the PPC Team; make sure that everyone is working in unison and effectively
- Make sure that you have a clear understanding of the client requirements and the campaign objectives whilst also contributing to the new pitches
- Be the ' go to person' by giving your expert advice as well as contributing to the implementation of the campaign strategy
- Ensure that the performance of the PPC campaigns are monitored rigorously in order to guarantee that they are being optimised
- Generate effective PPC ad copy as well as carrying out keyword research
Required skills and attributes of the PPC Manager
- At least 3 years' experience working within a technical PPC role
- Proven experience of planning, overseeing and reporting successful PPC campaigns
- Capable of leading and inspiring a team of executives
- Comfortable managing large budgets as well as generating ROI
- Strong organisational, communication and time management skills are vital for the job
- Phenomenal client facing skills
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Sound knowledge of Google Adwords and other paid search platforms
- Prior experience of using Google Analytics along with other reporting tools
- Excellent problem - solving skills and analytic skills are necessary for the job
- Fluent in Microsoft Office
- Possess' a love of PPC!
Don't let this wonderful opportunity pass you by.... Kick start your managerial career and apply online now!