Digital Marketing Manager
Are you looking to take the next step in your digital career? Become a Digital Marketing Manager for a leading fashion wholesaler based in Manchester!
Our client is one of the UK’s largest fashion wholesalers, who distribute major brands across global high street stores and retailers. This company is continuing to grow and so they are seeking a talented Digital Marketing Manager to develop and enhance their online presence.
The successful candidate will be responsible for planning and executing the marketing strategy with the aim of expanding their audience and increasing awareness of the business and their services. This role is perfect for someone who has previous experience running online marketing campaigns for a fashion brand and is looking to progress their career within a highly successful and consistently growing business!
Roles and responsibilities:
- Enhance online presence and manage digital campaigns and web properties.
- Manage and schedule all social media platforms and implement updates to enhance online performance.
- Effectively create, plan, and implement marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Create both graphic and written content.
- Manage email marketing and increase mailing list subscriptions.
Required skills and attributes:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in marketing, particularly digital marketing.
- Experience in the fashion industry would be advantageous but not essential.
- Proven track record of running successful online marketing campaigns.
- Up to date knowledge of current social media trends.
- Experience creating artwork/content using Adobe Photoshop and InDesign.
- Knowledge of a variety of software’s, including MailChimp, Magento, Google Analytics, Shopify, and SEM Rush.
- Thorough understanding of PPC, SEO, Google Shopping, and affiliates.
- Experience in eCommerce marketing.
Does this sound like the perfect role for you? Give us a call on 0161 833 1044 to find out more, or, if you know that you’re the right fit, apply directly online today!