4 days left
- Job Role
- SEO Manager
This business is a global property company that requires a hit the ground running SEO Manager to be the go-to person for SEO!
The SEO Manager will manage the companies multiple SEO projects through in-depth audits and adhere to best practice across the business. They will be responsible for overall SEO performance across all their websites in a variety of sectors.
This company are a rapidly expanding commercial property company with luxury offices in Cheshire. They believe in keeping their staff happy and it is obvious everyone here loves their jobs, who wouldn’t love ski trips, summer BBQ’s and nights out!
Roles and Responsibilities of the SEO Manager
- Carry out in-depth on page, technical and link profile audits of company websites to identify areas of improvement
- The ability to prioritise workload based on potential improvements to be made and delivering within timescales
- Work alongside the development, content, design paid search and social enforcing best practice at all times in all teams
- Carry in-depth link analysis to identify opportunities and threats
- Create reports to demonstrate the organic performance
- Attend brand meetings to discuss performance and results
- Work hard to lead volumes from organic
Skills and Attributes
- Strong experience delivering profitable growth for organic channels
- Experience of managing multiple SEO projects
- Confident manage and influence key stakeholders
- Highly data-driven and accurate with a high attention to detail
- Good at multi-tasker and able to thrive in a fast-paced agile environment
- Wordpress and Umbraco experience would be highly advantageous
- Strong experience with SEO tools including Kerboo, Google Search Console, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog.
- Strong experience in a similar role agency or in-house (focused on multiple brands)
If this sounds like the next step for you in your career then do not hesitate and apply today! Or Alternatively to contact one of our team call 0161 833 1044 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for SEO Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly