7 days left
- Job Role
Digital Manager - South Manchester - up to £35k
Well respected integrated communications agency, is looking for a Digital Manager to join their team to manage web development projects and IT/server management.
As the Digital Manager, you will work closely with creative and content teams on a range of projects and clients, where you'll lead the team of developers. You will be a technically-minded person, with at least 5 years' experience (ideally in an agency environment) with the following skills:
- Experience of managing websites through the development, client approval, staging and go live process
- Detailed knowledge of WordPress CMS
- Basic understanding of code
- General web maintenance and updates
- Logical troubleshooting and hot fixes
- Liaison with hosting companies and dealing with server management
- Provision of technical support to clients
- Google Analytics set-up and reports
- Ability to quote, scope out and manage new web projects
- Experience of managing developers - both internal and external
- Ability to liaise with clients and advise on all things digital
Any experience in PPC, technical social media and web developing (hands-on coding) would be a distinct advantage.
This is a great opportunity to join a lovely agency with a great culture. They offer work-place training and a generous benefits package.
Apply for Digital Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly