Performance Marketing Manager - Leisure
Love Performance Marketing?
Search Maestro required
Multi award winning holiday business
Terrific team & working environment
To £68k + Bonus + Benefits & Fab Culture
For more information please call Tom @ GoodEgg digital on 07958 558 583
- Multi award winning holiday biz.
- Digitally pioneering.
- Terrific team & working environment.
- Growing fast with constant opps for progression.
- Own significant Performance Media spend and ROI.
- Drive campaign efficiency and performance.
- Define & implement paid media strategy including paid search, paid social, native and display.
- Manage relationships with key third-parties and leverage to maximise business benefit.
- Deliver transparent, accurate and actionable insights on a proactive basis.
- Manage a team of PPC specialists + analysts.
- Working within both a B2C and B2B.
- Leader in performance marketing & accustomed to significant budget responsibilities.
- Experience working with a performance media platform such as Marin, Double Click, Kenshoo.
- Experience of all major SEM platforms Google Analytics, Adwords, retargeting, Facebook marketing etc.
- Proven ability to executed paid search, paid social, native and display strategy in parallel.
- Hands-on experience of building, growing and optimising large scale paid search portfolios.
- Passion to source, analyse and interpret findings from data.
- First-class Excel capability.
- Proven leader with ability to meet deadlines + work in a fast-paced, delivery oriented environment.
- Able to inspire, train and develop your team.
To £68k + Bonus + Benefits & Fab Culture.
If this sounds like you then give us a call or contact Tom @ GoodEgg Digital to talk more about the opportunity.
- Digital Media
- Google Adwords
- Google Analytics
- Paid Search Campaigns
Apply for Performance Marketing Manager - Leisure
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly