B2B PR agency Account Manager
6 days left
- Job Role
- Account Manager
Our client is an award-winning PR and marketing agency specialising in the education and social services sectors – are on the hunt for 2 new energetic, ideas-generating and media savvy members to join their brilliant team. Based in Surbiton, Surrey, the agency works with schools, Multi Academy Trusts, colleges, universities, care homes, fostering agencies and suppliers of resources to those sectors including providers of curriculum software, management information solutions, intervention programmes and a wide variety of other services. Work is very much policy driven so if you are keen to help make social change and improve the life chances of children and young people today this is the one for you.
They’ve won 10 awards from The Chartered Institute of Public Relations in the past 11 years! Come and join them and become part of their winning team. Brilliant careers, the opportunity to develop your skills and plenty of space to be creative, are what's on offer.
If you’ve got a passion for PR and big ideas they’d love to hear from you.
Experience within a B2B PR Agency is essential.
B2B PR Account Manager up to £33K
Do you have:
- A proven ability to manage accounts on budget and time whilst delivering outstanding results for clients?
- A love of PR in all its forms?
- A natural ability for writing compelling content for media and marketing materials?
- The ability to inspire confidence in clients and to present yourself as the natural ‘go to’ point whenever they need advice, updates or ideas?
- An extensive knowledge and understanding of the UK media landscape as well as a genuine passion for following and setting the media agenda?
- A love and understanding of all things social and the ability to think beyond traditional media relations when it comes to ideas and communications to drive action?
- Crisis comms skills?
- A lively and ambitious personality and a commitment to making your mark by contributing bright ideas and becoming an essential member of the team quickly?
- Happy diving in to lead and implement media sell ins, campaign launches and events?
- Good at inspiring other members of staff to achieve great results?
- A confident presenter, keen to share ideas and pitch projects internally and to clients?
If so, we would love to hear from you!
What benefits does our client offer to you?
- A good salary
- A good work-life balance – flexible working, paid sick leave, unpaid leave of absence, time in lieu
- A beautiful and pleasant working environment in Grade II listed premises
- A workplace in close proximity to great shops, lively pubs, restaurants and leafy parks
- Easy commuting – Surbiton is 20 minutes from London and 30 minutes from Guildford
- On the job training
- £600 training fund further to one year's service - for external courses
- Paid membership to the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) further to one year’s service
- 29 days holiday (inclusive of bank and public holidays)
- Up to 5 additional days holiday – accrued incrementally 1 day per year after 2 years service
- Plenty of space to be creative
- Scope for career development
- Dress down Fridays and Friday take-away
- The opportunity to help drive social change
- Preferably 3-5 + years experience in a Business to Business (B2B) PR agency
- Location in reasonable commuting distance of Surbiton, Surrey
Experience in the education, social services and tech and sectors would be highly beneficial.
Apply for B2B PR agency Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly