PR Account Director - Consumer PR
7 days left
- Job Role
- PR Account Director
PR Account Director - Consumer PR
Location: Central London
Salary: Up To £50K plus bonus
About The Consumer PR Agency
A consumer PR agency based in the heart of Soho are looking for an Account Director to come on=-bard and join their team to make an impact for 2018 one of their biggest years yet! Located in luxurious and unique warehouse style offices they pride themselves on their work reflecting their creativity and determination to generate original and innovative campaigns. They use unique and tailored approaches to generate the desires of the client.
This agency is an award-winning Top 10 agency who pride themselves on having a cohesive team and the ability to create and maintain strong and long standing relationships with clients within the consumer and lifestyle sectors. They have some fantastic long-standing consumer clients within luxury lifestyle, beauty and food similar to the likes of Waitrose, Jack Daniels, Molten Brown, MAC Make up, Corona and The National Gallery.
They are a fully integrated agency renowned for their fantastic campaigns. As a team, they are a very inclusive and supportive team who currently stand at approximately 50 people. The agency is renowned for being a very meritocratic environment, offering monetary rewards for new business wins and extensive opportunity for progression.
About The PR Account Director Role
As an Account Director you will have the exciting opportunity to develop both your technical and client servicing skills in an established, creative and campaign driven environment. The role of Account Director will focus primarily on consumer PR for the lifestyle, beauty and food and beverage markets.
Key Responsibilities include:
* This role will allow you to be versatile and creative in your approach to your business with clients, encouraging you to play a central role within your team whilst taking full responsibility for your clients and managing those relationships.
* You will manage some of the agency's largest accounts - this will span beauty and lifestyle with a few food and beverage clients too.
* Provide you the opportunity to manage junior operational staff, mentoring and supporting them with their on tasks and responsibilities.
* Liaising with consumer and lifestyle clients, maintaining close relationships and managing and overseeing strategy.
* Creating and upholding strong media contacts in the consumer and lifestyle pages of glossy magazines and national newspapers - predominately within the beauty and fashion pages.
* Partaking and assisting in the organisation of events for your consumer and lifestyle clients surrounding the food and beverage, beauty and luxury sectors.
About the New PR Account Director
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Account Director:
* A thorough understanding of consumer PR and a passion and enthusiasm for the beauty, health, food and drink markets.
* The ability to provide reliant and efficient support to junior members of the team.
* Previous experience working in a PR Agency approximately3 years.
* Already established contacts within the lifestyle, fashion and beauty related media.
* Keen eye for enticing and newsworthy content and strong social media skills.
In return from a company the Account Director will receive…
* Salary circa £45K +
* Early finishing hours on a Friday!
* Free fruit & breakfast
* Monthly socials
* Gym membership/pension.
* New Business bonus scheme
Do not hesitate to contact me to apply for a confidential chat about the Account Director role in more detail, Lillym@reuben-sinclair.com or 0203 826 1209.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Apply for PR Account Director - Consumer PR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly