Senior Client Relationship Manager
This well-known law firm is one of the Acritas global elite and has invested heavily recently in its marketing and business development.
In this Senior Client Relationship Manager role you will be work with the firm’s leadership team to develop the firm’s UK and Middle East Client Programme. This is a client facing role where you will manage some of the firm’s most important accounts. You will also lead the client programme team. In particular you will be responsible for:
- Acting as account manager for a number of key clients. This will involve:
- Developing key client plans;
- Create client specific campaigns;
- Map and research clients;
- Meet with clients to understand their needs;
- Develop systems and processes around key account management;
- Champion the use of the CRM database;
- Develop the client listening programme;
- Manage the client programme team on a day-to-day basis.
You will have significant experience in a client facing key client role within professional services, managing large scale corporates and banks. You will be highly commercial and show a good understanding of client behaviour. You will have team management experience and the ability to develop team members.