PR & Events Manager - Charity Sector
A leading International charity is looking to expand in the UK. Currently, it brings together more than 130,000 members and 1000 projects.
We are looking for a confident, sociable and proactive PR & Events Manager, reporting to the Global Head of Marketing to help establish the brand and drive PR & events in the UK.
About the Role
There is huge development potential, drive and ambition bring this events programme to market, maximizing the PR exposure to drive user engagement and buy-in. Once established in your role, the ideal match for this role will have a high energy, confident and outgoing personality, with the relevant event & PR expertise, ambition and professionalism. This is a fast-paced, startup environment, with work required for end to end projects.
You will be a confident, energetic and ambitious graduate with a minimum of 2-3 years successful track record in a B2B Event Coordinator’s role. You will have the experience, attributes and skill set to successfully take your next career step into an Event Manager’s position with full responsibility for a portfolio of events & PR.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identify venues in which the events could take place and book them;
- Identify the topics which are the most relevant for our dynamic as well as the speakers;
- Arrange and send out the invitations for the speakers;
- Design & implement the PR & communications strategy for each event (flyers, social media, newsletter);
- Manage on-site PR during events;
- Before the event, ensure that all preparation is completed, and ensure smooth on-site management including social media coverage;
- Maximize event content produced during the event (videos, podcasts, live tweets) and promote them;
- Invite the media and influencers and constantly liaise with them on their requests for contents and information.