Mid-weight Digital Designer (Design, Adobe, Online, Digital, Collateral) West London
Digital Designer (Mid Weight) Events, West London, £30-35k
This is a great chance a join a world leading media business and FTSE 100 company. They have an exciting opportunity for a creative and enthusiastic Digital Designer to work as part of a busy in-house digital team responsible for providing support and digital expertise to the event teams.
Based within the Digital Marketing department, the Design team is responsible for creating and delivering creative across all digital channels, introducing and maintaining guidelines and best practice whilst improving the creative process across the business.
We are looking for someone with a strong knowledge of digital design techniques, who can use their experience to deliver to brief whilst ensuring that campaigns are designed to deliver the greatest return, with an emphasis on user experience and customer journey.
You will have a strong design background working on large campaigns and small projects and be comfortable with applying your skills to digital. As a Mid Weight Designer you will be called on to be involved in (and balance the needs of) a wide range of projects and executions, with timelines ranging from the immediate to the long term.
You must be enthusiastic and a keen learner who is self-motivated and can use their initiative in this fast changing environment.
• To take an active lead, creatively, for a broad range of projects and campaigns, you will be required to interpret briefs and work to deliver effective creative for digital channels including web, social and motion
• Responsibility for creating digital designs and assets for use on our website and social media platforms. Working with the broader team to deliver creative which drives increased engagement
• To introduce high visual standards and work to embed processes and structures which maintain these high standards e.g. responsibility for owning design guidelines and best practise
• Creation of presentations and mock-ups to present ideas/executions for approval. Working to understand the needs of the event teams and articulate these so that they deliver the greatest return
• Work with show teams and central marketing to ensure content is produced on brief, to time and quality whilst ensuring the designs are created with the best user experience in mind
• Lead the introduction of more effective and efficient processes so that high volume, repetitive, requests are streamlined in order to deliver great service and provide the opportunity to add greater value
• Responsibility for bringing fresh ideas and new approaches by combining cultural awareness with an inquisitive approach
• Be a key member of the digital marketing team, leading by example, proactively working to deliver significant return, share best practice and be an ambassador for all things digital
• Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver
• Understanding and strong knowledge of InDesign, Edge Animate and Google Web Designer
• A great eye and strong understanding for UI and UX
• A creative and inquisitive approach with a great eye for detail
• A proactive and positive mind-set in order to work across multiple teams simultaneously
• After Effects, Final Cut, Flash would be an asset but not essential
• Knowledge of HTML5 & CSS3 also an asset but not essential
• Effective client management skills with a strong customer focus
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• Some experience with Wordpress and other CMS
If this exciting Digital design job interests you please send a CV to Ross Brander at Brandgaard Recruitment.