- Fast-growing, progressive digital agency with top clients.
- Hacks, courses, certs, R&D and more!
- Lead projects, great progression, fun, sociable dev team.
What experience you'll need
- Your primary skillset will be based upon C#/Asp.Net and SQL Server.
- Experience working within an Agile Scrum environment.
- Experience with development tools such as Visual Studio, TFS and SQL Management studio is all very beneficial.
- MVC experience is seen as desirable but not essential, as well as experience with Sitecore or any similar CMS.
- Any familiarity with build servers will be a bonus, ideally Team City.
- Separate from the tech stack, you’ll need to be capable of working to your own deadlines and have the ability to communicate your workload and any issues/priorities with the team.
Your primary responsibility will be working with the team to deliver end-to-end web based solutions, developing well-renowned, big brand websites, taking a lead on key projects when required and developing new features throughout. Part of the role will also involve investigating customers’ problems, working with other team members to solve any technical issues and providing solutions. You’ll be working in a collaborative team so when necessary, it’s all about helping any other colleagues when they need it (of course this help goes both ways!). You’ll be supporting existing customer websites and making sure set processes and standards are being kept to throughout.
What you'll get in return for your talents
This is a great opportunity to join an award-winning company that provides fantastic training, development and working culture for their staff. All developers are able to work directly with customers, providing a sense of real professional responsibility. They believe in supporting personal development and learning. Part of this is attending tech meetups and conferences where possible but they’ll also support wherever else they can for you to build your technical knowledge and abilities. They are based in nice smart offices but enjoy themselves too with a brand new laptop, regular sweets, Friday beers, duvet days, Xbox, team events/socials, hackathons, football/sports teams and more.
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV NOW for immediate consideration.